Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist eager to put their skills and talents to work helping our clients achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have paid search (PPC) account management experience. The position requires the ability to run Google Ads pay-per-click campaigns on both a functional and strategic level, touching all aspects of search marketing, including keyword management, creating campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics. Come, be a part of our team!
- Create SEM/PPC strategies for clients including keyword research and analysis
- Manage and optimize the existing Internet marketing campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, ad development, testing, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Assist in reviewing SEM/PPC campaigns and optimizing under-performing listings.
- Create weekly reports with analysis of the performance of paid search campaigns along with recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop a quality keyword portfolio.
- Recommend new content for websites, as needed. Work collaboratively with the account team and client vendors to help achieve client goals.
Qualifications and professional skills
- 3+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid-Per-Click (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising).
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts in automotive a plus.
- Google Ads certification a plus.
- Can work independently on projects while communicating with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry or automotive aftermarket a plus.
- Excellent written and phone skills are required.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume and salary expectations to be considered for this position.