BuyerZoom: Valve Springs is an automotive market research report on how enthusiasts shop for and buy automotive valve springs. This 26-page report provides valuable insight into why consumers buy valve springs and what influences their purchase decision. It provides information on key buying behaviors such as what motivates a purchase, where they go to get information and factors that determine where they buy. Data on automotive parts and accessories buying habits, amount spent annually on parts and accessories, where they have purchased parts and automotive interests are also included. Presented in easy-to-read graph format, this research provides businesses with a valuable tool that will help them better understand the automotive parts and accessories customer.
The report includes:
• Reasons for buying valve springs
• Type of vehicle valve spring was purchased for
• Where buyers find information on valve springs
• Key factors in deciding where to buy
• Amount of time from decision to actual purchase
• The first engine part purchased
• Top 25 magazines read
• Top 25 websites visited
• Where purchased parts & accessories in past 12 months
• Primary reason for buying parts & accessories
• Frequency of part & accessory purchase
• And much more!
This research is based on a survey of thousands of automotive enthusiasts who have bought or shopped for valve springs in the past 12 months. The research was conducted in Summer of 2010.
Published April 2012
File Format: Downloadable PDF
BuyerZoomTM is a trademark of Hedges & Company.