BuyerZoom: Carburetors is an automotive market research report on how enthusiasts shop for and buy carburetors. This 26-page report provides valuable insight into why consumers buy carburetors and what influences their purchase decision. It provides information on key buying behaviors such as what motivates a purchase, where they go to get information and factors that determine where they buy. Data on automotive parts and accessories buying habits, amount spent annually on parts and accessories, where they have purchased and automotive interests is also included. Presented in easy-to-read graph format, this research provides businesses with a valuable tool that will help them better understand the automotive parts and accessories customer.
The report includes:
• Reasons for buying carburetors
• Type of vehicle carburetor was purchased for
• Where buyers find information carburetors
• Amount of time between decision and purchase
• Key factors in deciding where to buy
• The first engine part purchased
• Top 25 magazines read
• Top 25 websites visited
• Where purchased parts & accessories in past 12 months
• Primary reason for buying parts & accessories
• Frequency of part & accessory purchase
• And much more!
This research is based on a survey of thousands of automotive enthusiasts who have bought or shopped for carburetors in the past 12 months. The research was conducted in Summer of 2010.
Published March 2012
File Format: Downloadable PDF
BuyerZoomTM is a trademark of Hedges & Company.