Trend 37: The Automotive Interests of Fuel and Oil Pump Buyers
Our 37th market research trend will give you a look at the automotive interests of fuel and oil pump buyers.
380 enthusiasts who had shopped for or purchased a fuel or oil pump took this survey and were given a list of 8 automotive interests to pick any number of activities that they take part in (respondents could choose more than one answer).
The 8 automotive interests were:
- own a car/truck/off-road club
- compete in car shows
- attend motorsports events
- organize or promote car/truck show
- member of car or truck club
- participate in motorsports
- organize motorsports/racing events
- participate in off-road events
The top three activities enthusiasts picked were “attend motorsports events,” “member of car or truck club,” and “participate in motorsports.”
What hobbies or activities do your customers take part in?
Tomorrow’s trend will be Trend 36: 4 Things Wrong With Your Social Media Strategy.
We are sorry that this post wasn't useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?