380 enthusiasts who had shopped for or purchased a fuel or oil pump took this survey and were given a list of 8 automotive interests to pick any number of activities that they take part in (respondents could choose more than one answer).
The 8 automotive interests were:
- own a car/truck/off-road club
- compete in car shows
- attend motorsports events
- organize or promote car/truck show
- member of car or truck club
- participate in motorsports
- organize motorsports/racing events
- participate in off-road events
The top three activities enthusiasts picked were “attend motorsports events,” “member of car or truck club,” and “participate in motorsports.”
What hobbies or activities do your customers take part in?
Tomorrow’s trend will be Trend 36: 4 Things Wrong With Your Social Media Strategy.