Search Engine Optimization Manager
We are looking for an Search Engine Optimization Manager eager to put their skills and talents to work, helping our clients achieve their goals and leading our SEO team. The SEO Manager provides both hands-on management of client SEO campaigns and staff oversight and related work in a team-oriented environment. This position is responsible for developing, managing, and executing both content and technical Search Engine Optimization strategies.
Hedges & Company is a full-service digital marketing agency with clients throughout the US and Canada. Our agency is a Premier Google partner focused on enthusiast markets. Our experience, market knowledge, and customer-center approach sets us apart and allows us to develop long-term relationships with our clients. Be a part of our team!
- Manage and oversee SEO operations and team, including refining client workflow, identifying and setting short- and long-term account goals and KPIs.
- Create and develop SEO and social media campaigns to meet the objectives and ROI goals of clients.
- Conduct comprehensive technical SEO audits of websites to access needs and create an actionable plan for improvement and optimization.
- Manage site content, work with clients to identify topics, and set a timeline for workflow.
- Work with the in-house team to assist with either the writing of content or management of workflow completion.
- Conduct relevant keyword and topic research for the automotive aftermarket.
- Perform SEO and social media tactics on client sites on a variety of platforms, including WordPress/WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, and more.
- Provide reporting to clients showing measurable results of campaigns and work completed toward goals and objectives.
- Conduct bi-weekly or monthly meetings with clients to provide in-depth analysis of account activity and establish and refine strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the account team and with clients’ vendors to help achieve the clients’ goals.
Qualifications and professional skills
- 5+ years of hands-on SEO/SEM and social media management account experience.
- Strong organizational and management skills with the ability to lead.
- Demonstrated SEO technical and SEO content abilities.
- Knowledge of on-page optimization elements (metadata, schema, headers, editing body copy) and modern on-site white hat optimization principles.
- Solid analytical and reporting skills using standard SEO tools (Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, etc.).
- Experience with digital marketing and popular PPC ad platforms.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and advertising, including Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to put in extra effort when needed.
- Knowledge of the automotive parts and accessories a plus.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
- 401(k) and profit-sharing
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to be considered for this position.