Hedges & Company, a digital marketing agency with clients throughout the U.S. and Canada, is seeking an Office Manager to manage the company’s day-to-day business activities. This position offers the opportunity to perform a broad range of business, operational and administrative duties to support the company, our clients, and employees. You’ll have the chance for professional growth as an integral part of our management team.
- Manage and assist with the monthly accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Manage bi-weekly payroll
- Provide backup and oversight to office administrative duties
- Manage all phases of customer contracts and document management
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training
- Manage benefit review, and company 401(k) filings
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in the implementation and oversight of employee benefits as needed
- Mange the daily oversight of in-house and remote staff along with tracking PTO
- Assist with recruiting, screening and training staff as necessary or directed.
- Work independently and within a team on special projects
- All other related duties or special projects as assigned
Qualifications and professional skills
- 3+ years of office management or related experience
- Superior computer competency in all key Microsoft products such as Excel and Teams
- Experience with accounting, bookkeeping and payroll systems such as QuickBooks and Paycor
- Experience working with and managing an in-office and remote workforce
- Background in human resources procedures and practices
- High attention to detail as well as critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience working with an in-house and remote workforce
- Must possess effective verbal/written communication skills, solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or a related field
Compensation and benefits
- Salaried Position
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) 3% Safe Harbor after 1 year
- Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer. Hedges & Company is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on enthusiast markets. We offer a broad range of services including paid search (PPC), SEO, Amazon Advertising, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, social media marketing, programmatic advertising, and email marketing. Established in 2004, we were one of the first Google Premier Partner agencies in our space. Our success is based on listening to our clients’ needs, understanding their business and helping them achieve their goals in a collaborative teamwork-focused environment.
Reference Office Manager when applying. Interested candidates must send their resume with salary expectations to be considered.